Hi Kei! (And others who may be reading and/or joining at a later date.)
So. Um. It's been a while since we've used this community. It's also been a while since we've really looked at the Vulvapedia
. I'm sure some links are broken. It may well be that some of the information is now out of date. So I'd like to take care of this by:
- Browse the Vulvapedia for "Phase 1" entries. These are ones that -- due to being a frequent topic in VP, due to being a guide that might not exist just this way somewhere else, whatever -- we could see being a good and well used resource in VP, at least once they're fixed up nicely.
- Get this list somewhere near 3-5.
- Figure out a task break down and time line that is manageable.
- One by one, figure out which kinds of edits -- broken links, language changes, info updates -- each needs and work them into wiki markup if applicable. (If you need to know about wiki markup, check out the... wiki... on wiki markup.)
- Promo our shiny updated VVP entries in VP.
- After that, figure out whether it makes the most sense to look at a "Phase 2" for current entry clean up or whether it makes more sense to start writing some new entries.
Does this sound good and/or workable in a general sense? If there are different ideas or needs, we should probably address those before we talk about anything like a potential time line.